(excerpt from) VGS Mission Statement
“We want to be a challenging, fair, safe and happy place to work. We value respect for each other, open communication, informality and professionalism. Through education, training and teamwork, we want to foster an atmosphere that encourages people to learn and to be innovative. People who do well here always assume responsibility and do whatever it takes to meet our commitments. We will offer staff working conditions and benefits superior to other companies our size. We will continue to be environmentally and socially responsible. We are committed to share the fruits of our success with our employees.”
If you think you have appropriate qualifications for one of the varied career opportunities we offer, VGS would be happy to receive your resume.
Please submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Career Opportunities at VGS
Accounting / Office Management
Architectural Sales Consultants
Digital Imaging Specialists:
- Computerized Vinyl Cutting
- Large Format Digital Printing
- Laser Photo Imaging
- SEEKING A ROUTER LASER OPERATOR. **OVERTIME PROBABLE DURING A RUSH AND DURING THE BUSY SEASON WHICH MAY INCLUDE SATURDAYS**. THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL BE ABLE TO SET UP AND OPERATE A ROUTER AND SEVERAL LASERS TO CUT SHEET MATERIAL INTO SHAPES.
- RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- STOCKING MATERIALS AND TROUBLESHOOTING AS NECESSARY
- FILE RETRIEVAL AND SETUP ON THE COMPUTER WHILE JOBS ARE RUNNING ON THE ROUTER
- OTHER TASKS TO HELP THE PRODUCTION TEAM AS ASSIGNED BY THE MANUFACTURING MANAGER
- MINIMUM 3 YEARS EXPERIENCE IN RELATED JOB OR INDUSTRY. MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE WORKING WITH ROUTERS AND/OR LASERS TO CUT MATERIALS. NUMERICALLY CONTROLLED MACHINE EXPERIENCE. MUST BE ABLE TO LIFT AND HANDLE 5×8 OR 4×10 FOOT SHEETS OF MATERIAL WEIGHING UP TO 50 POUNDS.
- SALARY COMMENSURATE WITH EXPERIENCE
Foodservice and Retail Sales Consultants
Metal Fabricators and Finishers
MIS / Web Support / Programmers
Plastic and Wood Fabricators
- Seeking candidates with experience in the sign industry. Must be able to use power tools such as saws, drills, sanders etc. Also experience with CNC router and laser. Knowledge of Illustrator, enroute, laser works and i-cut is a plus.
- This is a full time position Monday – Friday 7:00am – 3:30 pm with possible overtime.
- Will be required to perform other duties as requested, directed or assigned.
Salary Commensurate with Experience
STUDIO D Design Division
Equal Opportunity Employer
VGS is an “equal opportunity employer.”
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at VGS will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. VGS does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
VGS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship. This policy governs all aspects of employment, including selection, job assignment, compensation, discipline, termination, and access to benefits and training.
Any employees with questions or concerns about any type of discrimination in the workplace are encouraged to bring these issues to the attention of their immediate supervisor or the Office Manager. Employees can raise concerns and make reports without fear of reprisal. Anyone found to be engaging in any type of unlawful discrimination will be subject to disciplinary action, up to and including termination of employment.