The explosion of technology in virtually every facet of our lives has revolutionized traditional ways of doing things. Today you can store thousands of music files on your car radio, easily pay your bills without ever writing a check and even pause live TV when getting up for a snack.
That being said, it should come as no surprise that the world of technology has infiltrated the foodservice industry – more specifically the realm of menu boards.
Successful menu board design is about more than just colorful design and cool fonts. Menu boards should be designed to:
- Reflect the specific needs of your customer
- Act as an extension of your brand
- Be flexible and easily changeable
- Ensure proper product and promotion placement for maximum sales
However, keeping up with changing trends, nutritional information laws, and customer needs can be difficult with static menu boards – which were designed to display fixed visuals with limited (or costly) changeability. While static menu boards have served the industry well for decades, the time has come for change.
QSR and Fast Casual restaurants are facing fierce competition in an oversaturated market. This constant competition, combined with a more sophisticated, more demanding customer, static menu boards are no longer the most beneficial solution.
But not all digital menu board solutions are created equal. Many feature tons of bulky hardware with programming that’s difficult to navigate and operate in the real-world. All at a cost that’s far too excessive for foodservice restaurants to implement, especially in multiple chain locations.
Enter SimplicityTM Mobile. The first of its kind, Simplicity™ Mobile provides the ease of digital menu board technology you can update right from your Smartphone or Tablet. Now the same hand-held technology you use for entertainment, communication, shopping and banking enables you to update your menu boards – saving time, money and some sanity.
- Menu offerings
- Discounts and promotions
- Nutritional information
- New product introductions
- And so much more!
With editable fields, pre-loaded templates and a library of stock images, anyone can create professional looking menu boards with just a few swipes on your Smartphone or Tablet.
Additional benefits of this mobile menu board technology include:
- The ability to easily accommodate new menu board regulations
- Daypart scheduling for various menu items throughout the day and night
- Visual branding consistency
- The ability to play commercials – and “info-tainment” – to entertain waiting guests
- The elimination of recurring printing and shipping costs for static inserts